We believe that to deliver a great service, we need to listen to our residents’ views and act on their feedback.
If you feel we are not meeting these standards or you are unhappy with us, please let us know.
Our resident charter lists our commitments to you:
- We will greet you promptly, courteously and treat you fairly and respect confidentiality at all times
- We will always wear name badges
- Our offices have wheelchair access
- Our standard office opening hours are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 8.30am to 5pm
- Our standard office opening hours are Wednesday 10.00am to 5pm
- We provide an out of hours service for emergency repairs
- Our Resident Services Team aims to offer a one stop shop for residents with queries. We aim to answer all calls within four rings and we will always give our names
- We will acknowledge emails within 24 hours and give you a full reply by letter or email within five working days
- We will try to answer your query at first contact. If you need specialist advice we will call you back within 24 hours
- We will acknowledge your letter within three working days of receiving it. If we are unable to provide a full reply within that timescale, we will let you know when a full response will be given
- We will provide you with regular newsletters and our annual review which will include our achievements, activities and performance during the year
- We will provide you with personal information that we hold about you on request. We must do this within 30 days.
- If you wish to discuss your situation in private, we will arrange this for you
- If you request a home visit, we will arrange it within 10 working days
- We offer a clear and accessible complaints procedure
- We will not discriminate against anyone, regardless of age, disability, gender, race, sexual orientation, marital status or religion.