Proposals to amalgamate: August Drop-in sessions
The two housing associations most closely linked to the world’s first garden cities are looking to join together.
We have posted out a leaflet to residents with information about what is planned. We have also organised some drop-in sessions this month for residents wishing to find out more:
- Wednesday 7 August - 5pm to 8pm: Salvation Army Hall, Norton Way North, Letchworth Garden City SG6 1BH
- Wednesday 14 August - 5pm to 8pm: The Greenacre Centre, (Maple Room), Valerian Way, Stotfold SG5 4HG
Drop-in's for our sheltered residents
- Kingfisher Court - Thursday 8 August at 10.30am
- Edwin Nott House - Tuesday 13 August at 11am
- Macfadyen Webb House - Wednesday 14 August at 10.30am
- Tabor Court - Friday 16 August at 11am
In the leaflet we have prepared a series of frequently asked questions (FAQs) about the proposed new partnership and how it will affect you. We hope you find it useful.
If your questions remain unanswered, we'd be very happy to answer them. Please come along to one of our drop-ins, email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call our Resident Services team on 01462 683307
We will updates the FAQ sheet after the drop-in sessions later in August 2019. Look out for further updates on our website (www.howard-cottage.co.uk) and in our In touch newsletter for residents later this year.