Get involved and help us to deliver good services that deliver on quality and value for money
Resident involvement makes a big difference by helping us to develop services in the ways that you want
We welcome your feedback and offer different ways for you to share your views with us:
- Contact Us by email, phone or in writing and tell us what you think. We will respond quickly to discuss things further with you
- Join the residents' Review and Study Panel to take a close-up look at services and recommend improvements.
- Complete satisfaction surveys over the phone, by email and by text and tell us what you think about our housing services
- Join our residents’ Repairs and Maintenance and Supported Housing Focus Groups and help us to shape and improve services
- Join HeCTA (Howard Cottage Tenants’ Association). They are the independent voice of Howard Cottage residents and meet monthly to discuss services and raise issues with us.