If you are not living in sheltered housing, you can have regular visits from one of the supported housing scheme managers, who can:
- Check your welfare and help signpost you to other agencies
- Check that you are receiving the correct benefit
- Ensure you are getting all the support services you need
- Check regularly that the alarm is working properly
- Advise on equipment to help you live more independently.
We can also visit people who feel vulnerable. If you would like to discuss arranging a visit please contact our Resident Services Team on 01462 683307